Would You Like To Know Me?


                                               All ABOUT ME!!!

Hi guys! I am Mr. Sarayuth Janson, or you can call me Daniel.          I am 21 years old.

3rd year student at NSTRU: Nakhon Si Thammarat Rajabhat University (Faculty of Education in English Major). 
This is my first own blog. 
I am a new blogger here. 





I created this blog because I would like to share my experiences about my life in the college and share the ideas like how to succeed in studying etc. Moreover, I would like to teach English for everybody who is interested in English through this blog.





If you need to know more about me or need to contact me, you can contact me trough Facebook.



My Facebook is Daniel DS.
This is the QR Code!!!

P.S.

As I mentioned above, I'm a new blogger. If you have any suggestions or any questions, you can leave the comments down below. 
I hope you enjoy reading my this blog and another coming up blogs.                



THANKS!!!!



Comments

6 more tips for studying alone